|
♥ Disclaimer

♥ Archives
Recent Posts
♥ [ 病 ]
♥ [ Argue ]
♥ [ Im Crazy ]
♥ [ 可能我想太多了bA ]
♥ [ 你对不起哦 -_- ? ]
♥ [ 偷偷在楼上看着他 ]
♥ [ 考试开始了 ]
♥ 我の日子
♥ 特别 の
♥ 3月の放假
Date back by month
♥ August 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ Music
  Music Playlist at MixPod.com
|
♥ Wednesday, November 17, 2010 @ 12:56 PM
`[ The War Ends ]
OOps >< Yesterday I forget to write ~~
Anyway .. The War Ends ..
No argue already ...
But Next time... I not sure =] 
Yesterday kinda boring ... no work ..
At JJ , I bought something that I likE it ><
DKNY , Candy apple ! 
hmm... not so nice .. But , is a limited item ..
Must buy first !! 
Today ~ now is Afternoon , 12:53 pm ..
Going to work soon .. >.<
today is a public holiday !
get tripe with your One DAY salary ❤ 
Now i just write for yesterday and my afternoon =]
night time , I will write after my work ..
Love You Guys ❤ Thanks for My Friends ... T.J.XY ... KL .. [BluE / Butter ] <3

|
♥ The Webmistress
① I'm Shan , You guys can called me Blue =]
② I'm 17 for 2011 year ❤ And I'm just form 4 >,<
③ I'm half studen half worker .. Fighting for my life -.-
④ I'm in Relationship with Melvick Tan ❤ He's MY OLD MAn ~ Dont ever mess with him =[
⑤ I'm just a normal girl .. and loves to joke ~ have fun with friends.. who ever treat me nice , i will treat back them nicely =] So, can I say that Im Friendly ? lOl
|
♥ Wednesday, November 17, 2010 @ 12:56 PM
`[ The War Ends ]
OOps >< Yesterday I forget to write ~~
Anyway .. The War Ends ..
No argue already ...
But Next time... I not sure =] 
Yesterday kinda boring ... no work ..
At JJ , I bought something that I likE it ><
DKNY , Candy apple ! 
hmm... not so nice .. But , is a limited item ..
Must buy first !! 
Today ~ now is Afternoon , 12:53 pm ..
Going to work soon .. >.<
today is a public holiday !
get tripe with your One DAY salary ❤ 
Now i just write for yesterday and my afternoon =]
night time , I will write after my work ..
Love You Guys ❤ Thanks for My Friends ... T.J.XY ... KL .. [BluE / Butter ] <3

|
♥ Tagboard
Place your tagboard here. Recommended Cbox.ws. :D
|
♥ Connections
Mr.J
Ms.Fei
Mr.Ryuji
Dodo
Easter
Funny
Guffaws
|