|
♥ Disclaimer

♥ Archives
Recent Posts
♥ ·· 电话坏了 ··
♥ [ 朋友 ]
♥ ,......
♥ [ The War Ends ]
♥ [ 病 ]
♥ [ Argue ]
♥ [ Im Crazy ]
♥ [ 可能我想太多了bA ]
♥ [ 你对不起哦 -_- ? ]
♥ [ 偷偷在楼上看着他 ]
Date back by month
♥ August 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ Music
  Music Playlist at MixPod.com
|
♥ Friday, November 26, 2010 @ 1:08 AM
`·· TIRED ··
最近..我真的很累 ><
不知道干嘛..
哈哈哈 ~
25号, 我の隆生日叻 ! ❤ 
很开心 =] 最近也出到很夜 ...
明天26.. 也没用做 =]
OFf day .. Heheeee ❤
在25号 , 我很开心 =]
Two things happened ...
I was shocked , and almost cry >< 
1st thing was , now i knew
Ryuji never hated me =] and he still treat me as his best friend ..
LOL ! I just woke up not long , onding my facebook
I see this msg .. i really was over act and over happy ..
make me wanna cry ...
Yes . we're best friend ..
But i know , we cant go back to last time we are really good to each other ~
But still , Im so happy >//<
I always though that I lost this best friend ...
Thanks to Mr.J ..
But , when i know he helped me ..
I over act - - scolded him..
Haiz ! my addtitube never change ..
Always Over act .. lOL ~
Sorry Mr.J >//< 
But , I dint have the meaning to scolded u ..
Really SORRY ... - -
But look likes he really angry me o.O
dont want choi mE le .. HAHAHAh !
2nd things make me happy was ,
My Dear Melvick Tan Birthday ❤ 
Im really happy =]
This iS the 2nd time i celebrate his Birthday =]
Come To think about it , the 1st time i cant celebrate with he ..
because , he does not wanted to meet me - -
But noW , LOl ~ I can celebrate with he WHOLE DAY ..
He kissed my lips for 242 times that night ❤
About 1am , we go to Subang
Asia Cafe >//<
真不好意思 ..
哈哈 !
25号晚上 , 我们去吃 Dragon-I
我还以为会吃到很贵 ..
就去准备了 Rm500 = = ..
哪里知道... 才吃到 Rm155 ..
哈哈哈 ! 
现在又要麻烦去进钱回去户口  26号❤ 跟 ··小雨 ··小雨妹妹 ··Ren LaLa ··Blue ( 我 )
去 Sunway 玩 ! 全部女生 ><
爽 ! 他们说要去Sunway 喝茶, 说心事- - 然后说自己的苦 说男友的坏
哈哈哈 ! 我没东西说- - 我和隆 很好❤
可怜他们 但是听下听下 我学了很多事 >//< 真期待明天 =] 明天我穿 Subzero 买的衣服 可惜 - - 我电话坏了 不能拍照 ! 不知道几时才可以拿去做.. 宝贝电话 
一班男生在玩僵尸的游戏 真可爱 - - 不是 Left for dead 是 CS 中国版的 ..
好像很好玩 我也想要玩 >///<
希望大家开开心心の过 ❤ BluE Butter 心情真好~ Love You Guys ~ True Heart ! XDD

|
♥ The Webmistress
① I'm Shan , You guys can called me Blue =]
② I'm 17 for 2011 year ❤ And I'm just form 4 >,<
③ I'm half studen half worker .. Fighting for my life -.-
④ I'm in Relationship with Melvick Tan ❤ He's MY OLD MAn ~ Dont ever mess with him =[
⑤ I'm just a normal girl .. and loves to joke ~ have fun with friends.. who ever treat me nice , i will treat back them nicely =] So, can I say that Im Friendly ? lOl
|
♥ Friday, November 26, 2010 @ 1:08 AM
`·· TIRED ··
最近..我真的很累 ><
不知道干嘛..
哈哈哈 ~
25号, 我の隆生日叻 ! ❤ 
很开心 =] 最近也出到很夜 ...
明天26.. 也没用做 =]
OFf day .. Heheeee ❤
在25号 , 我很开心 =]
Two things happened ...
I was shocked , and almost cry >< 
1st thing was , now i knew
Ryuji never hated me =] and he still treat me as his best friend ..
LOL ! I just woke up not long , onding my facebook
I see this msg .. i really was over act and over happy ..
make me wanna cry ...
Yes . we're best friend ..
But i know , we cant go back to last time we are really good to each other ~
But still , Im so happy >//<
I always though that I lost this best friend ...
Thanks to Mr.J ..
But , when i know he helped me ..
I over act - - scolded him..
Haiz ! my addtitube never change ..
Always Over act .. lOL ~
Sorry Mr.J >//< 
But , I dint have the meaning to scolded u ..
Really SORRY ... - -
But look likes he really angry me o.O
dont want choi mE le .. HAHAHAh !
2nd things make me happy was ,
My Dear Melvick Tan Birthday ❤ 
Im really happy =]
This iS the 2nd time i celebrate his Birthday =]
Come To think about it , the 1st time i cant celebrate with he ..
because , he does not wanted to meet me - -
But noW , LOl ~ I can celebrate with he WHOLE DAY ..
He kissed my lips for 242 times that night ❤
About 1am , we go to Subang
Asia Cafe >//<
真不好意思 ..
哈哈 !
25号晚上 , 我们去吃 Dragon-I
我还以为会吃到很贵 ..
就去准备了 Rm500 = = ..
哪里知道... 才吃到 Rm155 ..
哈哈哈 ! 
现在又要麻烦去进钱回去户口  26号❤ 跟 ··小雨 ··小雨妹妹 ··Ren LaLa ··Blue ( 我 )
去 Sunway 玩 ! 全部女生 ><
爽 ! 他们说要去Sunway 喝茶, 说心事- - 然后说自己的苦 说男友的坏
哈哈哈 ! 我没东西说- - 我和隆 很好❤
可怜他们 但是听下听下 我学了很多事 >//< 真期待明天 =] 明天我穿 Subzero 买的衣服 可惜 - - 我电话坏了 不能拍照 ! 不知道几时才可以拿去做.. 宝贝电话 
一班男生在玩僵尸的游戏 真可爱 - - 不是 Left for dead 是 CS 中国版的 ..
好像很好玩 我也想要玩 >///<
希望大家开开心心の过 ❤ BluE Butter 心情真好~ Love You Guys ~ True Heart ! XDD

|
♥ Tagboard
Place your tagboard here. Recommended Cbox.ws. :D
|
♥ Connections
Mr.J
Ms.Fei
Mr.Ryuji
Dodo
Easter
Funny
Guffaws
|