|
♥ Disclaimer

♥ Archives
Recent Posts
♥ 总有一天会离开
♥ Haiz
♥ 我觉得 ..
♥ Sunway
♥ 我在Facebook 看到 ..我很喜欢 =]
♥ ·· TIRED ··
♥ ·· 电话坏了 ··
♥ [ 朋友 ]
♥ ,......
♥ [ The War Ends ]
Date back by month
♥ August 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ Music
  Music Playlist at MixPod.com
|
♥ Monday, December 6, 2010 @ 1:15 AM
`Life with happiness =]
Once again =]
Im back to myself ~
my life .. full of happiness ..
All the things that i always always regretting and trouble ..
Now , I already settle ..
❤ Love
❤ Family
❤ Friendship
再一次 =]
我回来原本的我 ~
我的生活 .. 充满了 开心 , 幸福..
我所有的烦恼和后悔 ..
现在, 我解决了 ..
❤爱情
❤家人
❤友情
I think .. still got one thing that making me sick ..
that's M ..-.-
M for Money =x lol ~
come to think about it .. i do really spend lots of money this year ..
compare to last time when i was still a kid xP
I no dare to spend money ><
Now , lol ~ shopping , eat .. can't stop repeat and repeat the same things ..
That's Why I working noW =]
To find a better life , To be a better life .. To save more money for my future ..
( I think to find a better life and to be a better life are the same meaning -_- LOL )
现在我觉得, 有一个东西在烦恼着我,,
那就是 M ..- -
M 是 Money =x 哈哈 xD
想回, 今年我真的花钱到很严重...
比较下以前当我是小孩的时候.. ( 14 or 15 )
我都不敢花钱 >< 哈哈
现在.. lol~ 逛街, 吃.. 这几个.. 不停不停的重复一样的东西...
就是这样.. 我开始做工 =]
为了 找更好的生活 , 为了 存更多的钱 给我 未来用 ..
( 唉 -.- 我华语作文真不好.. hahaha ! 别见怪 >< )
我好想说 !!
我好爱你们..好爱好爱你们 =] 很感谢很感谢你们 =]
男友 , 好朋友 , 妹妹 , 家人 .. ❤
我最爱你们了 >.<
[ BluE akA Butter ] Happiness come to those Who Smile ..

|
♥ The Webmistress
① I'm Shan , You guys can called me Blue =]
② I'm 17 for 2011 year ❤ And I'm just form 4 >,<
③ I'm half studen half worker .. Fighting for my life -.-
④ I'm in Relationship with Melvick Tan ❤ He's MY OLD MAn ~ Dont ever mess with him =[
⑤ I'm just a normal girl .. and loves to joke ~ have fun with friends.. who ever treat me nice , i will treat back them nicely =] So, can I say that Im Friendly ? lOl
|
♥ Monday, December 6, 2010 @ 1:15 AM
`Life with happiness =]
Once again =]
Im back to myself ~
my life .. full of happiness ..
All the things that i always always regretting and trouble ..
Now , I already settle ..
❤ Love
❤ Family
❤ Friendship
再一次 =]
我回来原本的我 ~
我的生活 .. 充满了 开心 , 幸福..
我所有的烦恼和后悔 ..
现在, 我解决了 ..
❤爱情
❤家人
❤友情
I think .. still got one thing that making me sick ..
that's M ..-.-
M for Money =x lol ~
come to think about it .. i do really spend lots of money this year ..
compare to last time when i was still a kid xP
I no dare to spend money ><
Now , lol ~ shopping , eat .. can't stop repeat and repeat the same things ..
That's Why I working noW =]
To find a better life , To be a better life .. To save more money for my future ..
( I think to find a better life and to be a better life are the same meaning -_- LOL )
现在我觉得, 有一个东西在烦恼着我,,
那就是 M ..- -
M 是 Money =x 哈哈 xD
想回, 今年我真的花钱到很严重...
比较下以前当我是小孩的时候.. ( 14 or 15 )
我都不敢花钱 >< 哈哈
现在.. lol~ 逛街, 吃.. 这几个.. 不停不停的重复一样的东西...
就是这样.. 我开始做工 =]
为了 找更好的生活 , 为了 存更多的钱 给我 未来用 ..
( 唉 -.- 我华语作文真不好.. hahaha ! 别见怪 >< )
我好想说 !!
我好爱你们..好爱好爱你们 =] 很感谢很感谢你们 =]
男友 , 好朋友 , 妹妹 , 家人 .. ❤
我最爱你们了 >.<
[ BluE akA Butter ] Happiness come to those Who Smile ..

|
♥ Tagboard
Place your tagboard here. Recommended Cbox.ws. :D
|
♥ Connections
Mr.J
Ms.Fei
Mr.Ryuji
Dodo
Easter
Funny
Guffaws
|